Full show notes: www.travelfreedompodcast.com/061
SUMMARY: We visit a traditional micro brewery, eat schnitzel and sausages filled with cheese, ride a Segway through a storm and talk wine and Christmas markets with Helena from Vienna Tourism.
- Get christmassy with over 22 permanent christmas markets annually in Vienna as well as plenty of pop-up markets that appear every year.
- Vienna is the only Capital in the world with a large wine production within it's city limits.
- Alternative Coffee culture - and historic coffee culture added to the UNESCO intangible cultural protected list in 2011
- We eat Sausage stuffed with cheese!
- We try some unexpected home made beers, including hemp beer and chilli beer.
- We get caught in a storm on our Segway tour.
- Schnitzel! Of course.
- A Viennese pastry shop run by retirees - they have the best recipes!