Full Show Notes:
We stumble across a traditional backstreet restaurant, in the heart of Barcelona, where the owners make you instantly part of the family. Discuss Barcelona's place as a digital nomad hub. We podcast from 1000 meters from a hot air balloon in Barcelona province. Plus, everything you'll ever need to know about olive oil!
- Do old style family restaurants still exist in the tourist centre of Barcelona? Yes! We find one by accident and get a hear warming family welcome.
- The 10 euro lunch menu with way too much wine!
- We discuss the top reasons Barcelona is a great digital nomad hub
- Pickpocketing and crime risks in Barcelona
- Cost of living
- Alternative parts of the city that are ideal to stay in long term
- Cava for brunch
- Amazing tapas bites you just can't find in the tourist restaurants
- We fly over Barcelona province in a hot air Balloon!
- The truth about the Extra virgin olive oil you are getting back home